Tona Tuni r Golpo

Sharing story of feelings between a couple - tona and tuni.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

In Rickshaw With Tuni

I did several things recently incuding arranging an workshop on Agile/XP software development methodologies in BRAC University, roaming around a lot with my Tuni, forwarding a few people to some jobs or part-time contracts and submitting USA visa application form in Amex.

It was a great day today when me and Tuni were in rickshaw in Dhaka University. Earlier we went to DIIT and then Rumi Apa's house. Then we went to Bishsho Shahitto Kendro where we found Dr. Zafar Iqbal, Dr. Abdullah Abu Sayeed in a gathering regarding regarding 71 liberation war.

I'll miss my Tuni if I get visa at 30th March and leave Bangladesh for a while. But to do something greater, we got to sacrifice.

Miss you Tuni.

-- Tona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home