Tona Tuni r Golpo

Sharing story of feelings between a couple - tona and tuni.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Best moment of my life

Yesterday travelling from Ashulia to Dhaka by the Ashulia-mirpur link rd...with tona and Shihab...the journey with tona..... it was like my dream come true... it was one of the best moment of my life..... I thank Tona for giving me these excellent moments...
At the end of the day I asked tona to buy me some flowers from Baily Road...

Even today, tona came picked me up from home.. we went and met Shihab at Bashundhara... We were supposed to watch a movie... none wanted to so we went to Shilpakala to find out if any drama was on...none dat significant was on.. we decided to go to Boi Mela...
The line was huge...we walked a long way and to the mela... tona bought me a book of humayun ahmed....lilaboti....
Den we went to catch ny drama on at baily rd... on the way...for the first time on a ricksha , openly i had my arms around his...it was a great feeling... feeling of fulfillment i have been longing for ages....Thank you tona for being here for me....

Only thing that hangs on my mind is how i will survive when u leave for US...i dont know...

i luv my tona too much
-tuni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home