Tona Tuni r Golpo

Sharing story of feelings between a couple - tona and tuni.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

day of realisation

today was the day tona started bekar life... he left his job yesterday. I was talkin to his colleague - saiful when I just suddenly realised i will left all alone as he leaves for america very soon...

I got so used to having him around.. i think i have taken him to be there for me, for granted... I will miss him heaps if me leaves... i already feel the emptiness inside...

-tuni

1 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2005 at 9:49 PM, Blogger Tona Tuni r Golpo said…

    I also realized that I'll miss oxygen to breathe once I leave this community, friends, family and specially my Tuni. I am used to with my sweety so much. But I know I wont leave forever, I'll be within all even if in distant physcially. And my Tuni will come to me once she finishes her study. Pateince....I got to learn...

    --- Tona

     

Post a Comment

<< Home